| Ethan's Mother (mother)|
Dan Whitehorse (brother)
Ben Whitehorse (father)
| Sutton Mercer (Ex-Girlfriend) |
Emma Becker (Ex-Girlfriend)
|Fixing car's and motorcycles|
|Lied to Emma about kissing Sutton(exposed)|
|This article centers around Ethan Whitehorse. You may be looking for Ethan Landry (Book character) .|
|“||Brought me coffee? What a guy!||”|
Ethan is a member of the Whitehorse Family.
Ethan is the local bad boy, rides a motorcycle, and has been to juvie. His brother, Dan Whitehorse, is a cop. He and his brother were kicked out of their old home by their father because his dad was disappointed by Ethan's behavior. When he got sent to juvie, his father blamed him for making his wife leave. He eventually admits that it wasn't Ethan's fault and the two make up.
Soon After Ethan discovers Emma and Sutton being twins. Ethan starts to have deeper feelings for Emma as he realises how different she is from Sutton. He's also very important to her because he's the only real friend she has right now, the only one she can really be herself with and doesn't have to act like Sutton all the time anymore.
Ethan works at the country club, where he and Alec had their fistfight when Ethan tries to shield Emma/Sutton from Alec's rage - which leads to Sutton and his relationship being outed to her parents. Ethan has been to juvie, commenting, "it's not as fun as it looks," when Laurel mentons it at the dinner with Sutton's parents. Ethan was framed by Alec, who stole Sutton's computer and planted it in the Ethan's jeep, but luckily Laurel feels compelled to help him and her sister out, after seeing how much her relationship with "Sutton" has changed (for the better) since Paris.
The more time Emma and Ethan spend together, the closer they get. When Ethan realises that Sutton never had the intention on ever telling even her two best friends about their relationship, he decides to go to the homecoming dance - for Emma that is - wearing a tux and all, because she's the one who has always been honest with him and would have told everyone about him a long time ago if he hadn't stopped her from doing so several times before, knowing that Sutton wouldn't want that. He kisses Emma in the middle of the dance floor surprising the whole school. Sutton sees the pictures on the internet and sleeps with Thayer to get back at him.
In Dead Man Talking Ethan fights Derek Rogers. Derek turns up dead, and Ethan is wanted for his murder. He then runs away with Sutton to his father's ranch. He then kisses Sutton there, while he is dating Emma. It is later proven that Ethan didn't kill him.
When alone with Emma in a hotel room, just about when they're are going to have sex, Ethan confesses to Emma that he kissed Sutton, but it means nothing. Emma laters breaks up with him because she feels Ethan will always have feelings for her twin sister.
In The Revengers, Ethan has been skipping school and drinking since he and Emma broke up. He and Sutton spend time together and he opens up to her. He meets Jordan and they quickly become friends.
In Cheat, Play, Love, Ethan is having trouble with school and Sutton decides to help him, but after he turns in the paper Sutton wrote, his teacher thinks he cheated off Emma. At Jordan's party Ethan and Emma have a fight which causes Ethan to go to the Cabin and sleep with Sutton.
In Advantage Sutton After sleeping with Sutton, Ethan is accused of plagerism which is really what Sutton did. He ends up being tutored by Emma and ends up passing his test to stay in school.
Ethan has the bad boy image down but he really is a nice deep guy. It seems like only Emma and Sutton can see that side of him, but his friends can also. It is very clear that he is the jealous type, like when Sutton slept with Thayer.
Go to: Emma and Ethan.
Go to: Sutton and Ethan.
Dan and Ethan have lived together since there father kicked them out of their ranch. After Dan joined the force they stayed in Scottsdale.
Ethan and Thayer at first were on a enemy level, mostly because Thayer and Sutton slept together and he still has feelings for Sutton. Soon they get past their hatred and become friends.
- Ethan has feelings for both Emma and Sutton
- His mom, like Thayer and Mads mom, left him with his father.
- In the finale he forgives Sutton for putting him through what she has put him through.
- In the books, Ethan Landryis very smart and studious, and loses out on a science scholarship due to a lying game. He also writes poetry and is a frequent stargazer. This is in stark contrast to the show, where Ethan is more of a 'bad boy' who enjoys working on and riding motorcycles.
- In the books, Ethan Landryis described with deep-set striking blue eyes, prominent cheekbones, thick eyebrows, closely shorn dark hair and a well-muscled chest.
- In the books, Ethan Landry (Book character)|Ethan Landryis]] all sweet and sensitive and loving in first few books, but in the last book revealed as Nisha, his best friend from childhood, and Sutton's killer. He sent Emma Paxton (Book Character) threat notes (which Emma didn't know was him) and he supposedly "tried" to help find Sutton's killer. He almost killed Emma but Laurel saved her just in time and Ethan was sent off to jail.