SHE IS ONE OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS IS THE "LYING GAMES" I NEVER ACCTUALLY SEEN THIS BUT SHE LOOKS MEAN SO HER I GO
THIS GIRL "LAUREL" IS THE PERSON IN THIS SHOW THATS NOT ONLY A MEAN GIRL BUT A GIRL THAT THINKS SHES ALL THAT WHEN SHES NOT :D
Comparison to booksEdit
- In the books, Laurel, though raised as Sutton's sister, is actually Becky's sister, and the twin's Aunt.
- In the books, Instead of having brown eyes Laurel's book counterpart has blue eyes.
- In the show, when Emma Becker becomes 'Sutton' she and Laurel get along better. In the books this is generally untrue. Sometimes they seem to get along, but then Emma, as Sutton does something to upset her. For the most part, the book version of Laurel is both extremely envious and judgmental of Sutton- wanting desperately to be like her and her friends, but also despising her for her actions. For example, her room very nearly mirrors the set-up of Sutton's room, complete with pictures of Sutton and her friends, but Laurel is quick to anger where Sutton is concerned, and can be very nasty toward her (book Laurel's attitude can be much like the television version of Sutton).
- In the books, Laurel and Thayer Vega were best friends, and Laurel harbored a very one-sided love for him. (And jealousy, toward Sutton, since Thayer was in love with her)
- In the books, Laurel's room is nearly mirrored like Sutton's room, although it's unconfirmed at the moment, In the show, Laurel may very well have Sutton's room mirrored as well.