The Sewell Family is not a prominent family on The Lying Game (TV series), however it does seem to be at the center of most of the connections between the families of the show.
- Phyllis Chamberlin is the older daughter of the Sewell family. She harbors a great deal of anger toward both Ted and Alec for the way they treated her sister, Annie, as well as at Annie ("Rebecca"), whom she has not spoken to in years.
- Charlotte Chamberlin invites Annie, now 'Rebecca', back into their lives when she begins a relationship with her aunt after speaking to her on the phone.
- Annie Rebecca Sewell, the younger daughter of the Sewell family, left Scottsdale when she graduated high school and did not return for twenty years.
- Sutton Mercer and Emma Becker are not known to be descendants of the Sewell family (except by Rebecca, Sutton, and perhaps Alec and Ted), despite being Rebecca's biological children. As an infant, Sutton was adopted by the Mercer Family and Emma ended up in the Nevada foster care system.
- Charlotte Chamberlin's Father and Phyllis Chamberlin, though still technically married have long since been separated.
- The Rybak Family is an addition to the Sewell lineage as a result of Annie's recent marriage to Alec Rybak, making Thayer Rybak and Madeline Rybak her step-children.
|Mr. Sewell||Mrs. Sewell|
|Alec Rybak||Annie Rebecca Sewell||Phyllis Chamberlin||Charlotte Chamberlin's Father|
|Thayer Rybak||Madeline Rybak||Sutton Mercer||Emma Becker||Charlotte Chamberlin|
- In the books, there is no equivalent to the Sewell family.